Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks / Clarification / Help

.
Now the comments are many! :) I'm very pleased :) Whenever possible I will respond individually.
For now is my collective thanks. Thank you all. The best way I can give back is to invest more in the blog.
.
The blog has no commercial purposes and therefore will have no paid advertising. That's all for love of music and for the pleasure of sharing.
.
 A visitor had problems converting the files FLAC/CUE. I appreciate you telling me if everything is fine with the files. Anyone else had problems?
.

4 comments:

RMC said...

I use a Mac and the free application XLD is what I use to convert FLAC to Apple Lossless. It also reads cue files, rips CDs and makes really fine coffee.
For lossless audio editing, I use Fission, which also reads cue files. But it's about €30 - well worth it, though, if you edit audio.

Fly said...

Thanks anyway, but I may not have explained myself well :)

I have no problems to decompress files FLAC/CUE. A visitor made ​​the decompression and gave him an error. I wonder if this happened to anyone else ...

Bill said...

I had no problems, either. Thank you.

Fly said...

Bill:

Thanks :)