Sunday, January 1, 2012

Things That Move Me

.
Response To A Comment  / Part II
(see comments below on "Reply to a comment" and "Information/Information")
.
Excuse me, Temilotzin, for public disclosure but your comment struck and moved me.
.
"I am almost blind is the first thing I say.. I am almost blind and as darkness crouches around me and I feel it's dark embrace.. as the onscure wings of that strange bird cover mu etes to take to a place where there is no light... I do not cry, because the piano is still singing to me, softly and gently.. I can see the colours of music, those colours that can only be seen with the eyes of the soul... I do not know who that Rick is and I do not care.. The only thing I say is that you have brought my soul to life again..." / Comment by Temilotzin in "Reply to a comment"
.
What can I say?
Thank you*
.

No comments: